Friday, April 3, 2015

It's Just A Little Longer

I find myself feeling uncomfortable and out of place in this world. I look around and see all of this evil and it seems that the only thing that is desirable is heaven. My heart longs for something that this world can not give me, so I know  that heaven is my home and is waiting for me.:) This world longs for joy to last forever but it passes away. They want peace and comfort forever, but without The Lord, it's only for a season.  But I am looking for a city where the soul never dies and where the Son always shines. It makes me think of the song Mary Beth and I wrote when I was 8 and she was 12 , "Its just a little longer till I see my Jesus. It's just a little while till I see my Lord. I'll walk upon heavens golden shores, it's just a little longer till I see my Lord." 
Since the post today was kind of short I would like to take a moment and say thank you to all that read our blog. Every week we have people tell us "hey we read your blog" and that is amazing!!! I cannot tell you how much it encourages us. Thank you all again and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ragan and marybeth yalls blog is awesome it sometime gives me inspiration when I need it. I am glad I accepted christ when I 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...sometimes I just wanna go Home. It is so refreshing to know that the devil doesn't have all the young people...that there are still some sold out to the Lord. This blog is so encouraging. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete