Saturday, January 23, 2016

Don't Wait To Pray

“Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.”
Psalms 116:2 KJV
Prayer is powerful. I have seen a lot of prayers answered the past few weeks! I am so thankful I have a God that inclines His ear unto His children. You may not always feel like your prayers are being answered but God does answer prayers! It may be "no", it may be "yes", or it might even be "wait my child I have something much better for you" but your prayers are heard and answered! I will tell you praying will not only help you spiritually but mentally. “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”
2 Corinthians 4:18 KJV  When I take my focus off this world and start focusing on how big my God is, all of a sudden my problems start looking a lot smaller. Remember this, God is faithful. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Mary Beth and your precious family on your big day today...God bless!! ~ Kristan Crass

    ReplyDelete