Thursday, January 8, 2015

Packing Tips~

Packing for our Florida trip today! 
A lot of people ask how we pack for long periods of time and this is some stuff that I do.
1.I find it easier to pack clothes by putting the outfits together, even the jewelry, that way I'm only bringing what I need. 
It's hard for me to not bring my whole closet on long trips because I want to wear new things everyday but the drawers on our bus are only about two feet long. 
I have a little addiction of buying clothes at rue21...I feel like I'm related to the workers there, no lie.
I always buy new things so if my drawers were packed then I wouldn't have any room for new things. We can't have that happen! 
2. I try to only pack a week or a week an a half worth of clothes and we just find a laundromat because we obviously can't fit six or seven weeks of clothes on a bus. There are seven of us and we have clothes for the day time which is more casual, and then clothes for the church services. If we did bring something to wear new everyday that would be 294 shirts! So that's just a little random insights on packing.
Comment what your favorite stores are and share your packing tips!
Thanks for reading.:)

3 comments:

  1. Emily loves Rue 21 too! I really like Cato the best. I am looking forward to reading your blog and hearing about your adventures on the road. Love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you started a blog! Here is the almost 36 year old talking, but I still shop at Rue 21 and Forever 21....they're just fun places! And Cato has some great stuff too. Take care girlies...look forward to more posts from you!
    "Mel-Mel"

    ReplyDelete